Most people don’t like the thought of planning for inheritance tax, but like the thought of HMRC charging 40% inheritance tax even less!
Not everyone needs to worry about inheritance tax. There's normally no inheritance tax to pay if the value of your estate is below the £325,000 threshold (nil rate band) and you leave everything to your spouse or civil partner, a charity or a community amateur sports club.
We can help you with:
- Drawing up and reviewing your will
- Reviewing your assets to assess potential inheritance tax
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses, children and others
- Looking at how property is held
- Matters relating to agricultural or business property
If you would like to know more about this service, please do get in contact with one of our partners on 01259 752232, email us at email@example.com, or if you prefer, complete the form on the right and we will call you back and answer any questions you may have.